April 3, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
As a follow-up to the letter we posted to our website on March 17, 2020, Easypak is an essential business and remains fully operational. All six of our national operations remain open and running extra hours to keep up with demand for food packaging supply. We continue to be committed to our customers and keeping you supplied based on your packaging needs, as well as, keeping our employees safe and healthy.
We are continually reviewing our plant operations and supply chain for potential impact of COVID-19. We have reinforced adherence to our current GFSI Certified processes and procedures, educated our employees, monitoring our supply chain, developed a response plan and are doing everything we can to prevent spread of the virus, including the following:
- Daily auditing of our GFSI based Good Manufacturing Practices programs that require employees wash and sanitize their hands frequently.
- Reminding employees to stay home if they feel ill or have a fever.
- An Increased frequency of machine and plant cleaning using approved antiviral sanitizers
- Monitoring the situation in the area where our plants are located.
- Daily internal communications with all employees
- Elimination of international travel and a reduction in domestic travel and meetings.
- Screening and limiting plant access to vendors and contractors.
- Communicating with and monitoring our supply chain for issues.
- Developing contingency plans for potential infection at our locations
- Reviewing redundant manufacturing capabilities spread across six plants in the US.
- An updated Business Continuity Plan in place
- Social distancing of six feet
Our sales and customer service team are actively working and ready to support you. We have seen a variation in demand and are doing everything to maintain or increase production of our facilities to ensure our customers get the same quality and service levels as expected. We remain committed to servicing our customers and keeping our employees safe. Thank you for your continued support and business.