Thermoformed Plastic Food Packaging
EasyPak offers a long history of thermoformed plastic food packaging design and production. The flexibility, affordability, and commitment to customer satisfaction we offer are beyond compare.
EasyPak, a leader in the packaging production industry, began operations in 2004. The company provides an array of packaging solutions for many different purposes and industries.
EasyPak merged with Tray-Pak and Nuconic Packaging in 2018 and James L. Villa, Inc. in 2019. By joining forces, we have an incredible range of capability, technical skill, and distribution power. Our facility locations include Leominster, MA; Kalamazoo, MI; Reading, PA; Vernon, CA; and Oldsmar, FL.
The Thermoforming Process
Thermoforming is a process that shapes thin plastic sheeting using heat and pressure on a mold to create 3D shapes. When cooled, these objects are then trimmed and perfected.
EasyPak can provide customized packaging solutions in addition to those you will find in our catalog. We offer over 350 shapes and sizes, including square, rectangular, octagonal, compartmented, fluted, clamshell, and round. We can add your brand, logo, or other aesthetic details as desired.
The trays, lids, and clamshells produced by EasyPak work with a broad array of goods. The sturdiness, clarity, and efficiency of the packaging can hold any food products from candy to frozen dinners, baked goods, sandwiches, and party platters. If your supermarket, restaurant, cafeteria, deli, or other business needs packaging solutions, we offer a safe, affordable, and customized product.
Reasons to Choose EasyPak
EasyPak packaging solutions primarily focus on food products, and we offer a growing catalog of in-stock and custom solutions.
- Superior customer support staff at every single facility.
- Our facilities regularly earn “A” ratings from BRC Global Standards, a difficult achievement to accomplish. We meet the most rigorous tests in our industry, and you can depend on the superior quality and safety we’ll extend to your food packaging solutions.
- Available materials include bio-based, biodegradable, and compostable choices, and our 100% recyclable packing solutions meet all FDA requirements. Sustainability is a goal of our operations from design to production and distribution.
- EasyPak provides in-house extrusion capabilities and top of the line, standard to large platform thermoforming production lines.
- The packaging solutions we produce are leak and tamper resistant. Our meat trays include honeycomb-like features that grab and hold liquids even if turned upside down.
- EasyPak services make it simple to arrange for labels on the packaging you design.
EasyPak’s thermoformed plastic packaging solutions provide:
- ISO 9001:2015 registered
- SCS Global Services Certification
- Regular quality checks
- Materials fully traceable to sources
- SQF “Safe Quality Food” Plant Certification
- APET and 100% PCRPET extrusion capabilities at 75% of our facilities
EasyPak is a leader in thermoformed plastic food packaging. We provide solutions for packaging all types of foods, including produce, deli goods, meats, tender herb and leaf products, candies and confections, bakery items, desserts, and a host of other food products. To highlight your brand, display your product beautifully, and protect your product from air exposure or damage, choose our packaging solutions. Reach out by calling 484-525-4231 or contact us online.