Thermoforming Food Packaging
Thermoforming provides a flexible and cost-effective method for creating a wide variety of food packaging products. At EasyPak, we have the capacity and production platforms to service the entire spectrum of customers, from small to very large.
Since 2004, EasyPak has grown to become one of North America’s leading resources for innovative solutions in thermoformed food packaging. In 2018, we joined forces with two other successful plastic thermoforming companies – Tray-Pak and Nuconic Packaging, and in 2019 we added a fourth company to our platform, James L. Villa, Inc.
Now operating together under the EasyPak name, we are capable of a wide spectrum of technical and manufacturing capabilities across a national footprint, with facilities in Leominster, MA; Kalamazoo, MI; Reading, PA; Oldsmar, FL and Vernon, CA.
We offer an unparalleled amount of expertise in all types of packaging, from diverse one-piece and two-piece designs, to leak-resistant and tamper-evident packaging, to complex multi-layer-material MAP containers. We can consistently produce high-quality packaging with a quick turnaround, but are flexible enough to adjust production when necessary to meet just-in-time customer demands.
Why Choose EasyPak?
- State-of-the-art, standard to large platform thermoforming lines
- Leak-resistant and vented tamper-evident packaging
- Proprietary honey-comb base structure that captures and holds juices and liquids even when inverted
- In-house extrusion capabilities
- Labeling services so you can purchase a pre-labeled lid, clamshell, or container, if desired
- Meet or exceed all standards required by our food industry customers
- ISO 9001:2015 registered
- BRC Certified A Rating
- SQF “Safe Quality Food” Plant Certification
- SCS Global Services Certification
- Quality checks performed every ½ –1 hour
- Full traceability back to raw materials
- APET and 100% PCRPET extrusion capabilities at 3 of 4 facilities
- Bio-based, biodegradable and compostable material options available
- 100% recyclable packaging options certified to meet all FDA regulations
- Ever expanding catalog of stock products
- Dedicated customer service teams in each of our facilities
EasyPak takes great pride in the fact that our facilities consistently receive “A” ratings from BRC Global Standards, the most stringent food safety certification available in our industry, enabling us to serve the most demanding food industry customers.
Our team has decades of experience in product design and engineering that remove the barriers of getting your product to market and allow you to maintain your competitive edge. When our customers have urgent or unexpected needs, we do everything in our power to meet them.
When we tackle your project, we deploy our deep knowledge of the thermoforming industry, the functionality of automated packing lines and equipment as well as the transportation and storage requirements into our design recommendations. Packaging design often evolves throughout the life of the project, so our development process is designed to be both flexible and collaborative to ensure the best possible result.
EasyPak provides the highest quality thermoformed food packaging solutions to every customer. Whether you need a little more information about us or have a thermoforming project to discuss, call us at 484-525-4231 or contact us online.