Tray Pak Reading Pa
If you have been searching for thermoformed food packaging from Tray-Pak in Reading, PA, you can now find everything you need at EasyPak.
Tray-Pak, a pioneer and innovator in thin-gauge thermoforming, has joined forces with three other successful plastic thermoforming companies – EasyPak of Leominster, MA, Nuconic Packaging of Vernon, CA, and James L. Villa, Inc. of Oldsmar, FL.
Operating together under the EasyPak name and led by our existing talented and committed leadership team, we are capable of a wide spectrum of technical and manufacturing capabilities across a national footprint with a broad line of complementary products. We continue to focus on helping customers manage costs, streamline their processes, and get to market faster than their competition.
With nearly 70 years of combined experience and extensive knowledge in the packaging industry, we offer customers everything from one-piece and two-piece designs, to leak-resistant and tamper-evident packaging, to complex multi-layer-material MAP containers, but are flexible enough to adjust production when necessary to meet just-in-time customer demands.
EasyPak is honored that our facilities consistently receive “A” ratings from BRC Global Standards, the most stringent food safety certification available in our industry, enabling us to serve the most demanding food industry customers.
We stock over 350 shapes and sizes of thermoformed food containers for herbs, tender leaf food products, fresh produce, deli and snack products, meat, baked goods, candy and desserts, and many other specialty food products.
Our team has decades of experience in product design and engineering that remove the barriers of getting your product to market and allow you to maintain your competitive edge. When our customers have urgent or unexpected needs, we do everything in our power to meet them.
Why Choose EasyPak?
- State-of-the-art, standard to large platform thermoforming lines
- Available in rectangular, round, square, octagonal, clamshell, compartmented and fluted shapes
- Leak-resistant and vented tamper-evident packaging
- Proprietary honey-comb base structure that captures and holds juices and liquids even when inverted
- ISO 9001:2015 registered
- BRC Certified A Rating
- SQF “Safe Quality Food” Plant Certification
- SCS Global Services Certification
- Quality checks performed every ½ –1 hour
- Full traceability back to raw materials
- In-house extrusion capabilities
- Labeling services so you can purchase a pre-labeled lid, clamshell, or container, if desired
- Bio-based, biodegradable and compostable material options available
- 100% recyclable packaging options certified to meet all FDA regulations
- Growing catalog of stock products
- Custom packaging solutions to meet the unique needs of customers
- Dedicated customer service teams in each of our facilities
Reading, PA’s Tray-Pak has merged with EasyPak in Leominster, MA. We provide the highest quality thermoformed food packaging solutions to every customer. Whether you need more information about us or have a project you would like to discuss, call us at 855-297-7744 or contact us online.