INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through our Website, we may collect or receive information about you. When you visit our website as an individual consumer, some of that information may be “personal information”. You may, for example, provide personal information to us when you carry out transactions through our Website, make a purchase, create an account or complete other forms on our Website. The personal information that you provide and that we collect or receive depends on the context of your interaction with our Website but may include your name, e-mail address, delivery and billing address, telephone number or other contact details.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain information about you and your computer, mobile phone, web browser or other device automatically. Automatically collected information may include:
- The browser type of the operating system you use to access our Website.
- Your IP address or mobile device identifier.
- The domain name of your internet service provider.
- Information about the content you view and the features you access on our Website, including your activity and behavior on our Website.
- Information regarding when you access our Website, including information regarding the duration of your engagement with certain aspects of our Website.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect and receive from or about you, or that you provide to us, including any personal information, as follows:
- To present our Website and its contents to you and to operate our Website.
- To provide you with information, products, services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us with information.
- To create and share aggregate statistics and reports, for example reports regarding who visits our Website and how they use our Website.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you.
- To reach out to you about and promote new information, products or services to you that we believe you may be interested in.
- For our legitimate interests, including to help us improve our Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and EasyPak, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- As permitted by law or as we may notify you.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We may use this automatically collected information to help to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, which may allow us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- With our affiliates.
- To respond to your requests or questions.
- With third-party service providers and vendors who provide services on our behalf, including companies that host our Website, provide web analytics, data processing, advertising, email distribution, payment processing and other services.
- With any successor to all or part of our business. For example, in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, change of control or liquidation of EasyPak or part of its business (or in anticipation of such an event) we may share information in connection with that transaction.
- If we think we have to in order to comply with the law or protect ourselves.
- When you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties.
- For other reasons we may describe to you or as permitted or required by law.
EasyPak does not sell your personal information.
We and our third-party service providers may employ certain technologies to store information on or read information about end user’s browsers or devices. Such technologies may include: (i) cookies, (ii) tracking pixels, (iii) web beacons, and (iv) local shared objects. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Cookies help us improve our services and marketing information and may improve your experience using our Website. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Website.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
EasyPak may also use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. EasyPak currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, EasyPak may revisit its policy on responding to these signals.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
EasyPak takes reasonable steps to secure your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no data transferred over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information and you understand that any information that you transfer or transmit to us is done at your own risk.
Our Website is not intended for users under the age of 13, and EasyPak does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 is permitted to access or use our Website.